SkinBase Gift Cards – Terms & Conditions of Use
SkinBase reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your SkinBase gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully.
To the gift card redeemer:
- The Gift Card is valid for 12 months from time of purchase. Any remaining/unused balance will expire after this time.
- Purchases are deducted from the redeemer’s Gift Card balance. No change will be given but any unused balance will remain on the Gift card and can be redeemed against the cost of future treatments at any of the SkinBase locations until the date of expiry.
- If a purchase exceeds the redeemer’s Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method
- Available at participating locations. The SkinBase gift card can be redeemed at over 2,200 locations in the UK and Ireland. There are three treatment options available; Microdermabrasion, Collagen Lift, IPL.
- Visit skinbase.co.uk/find-a-therapist and select the preferred treatment option from the dropdown to find your nearest participating SkinBase therapist.
- You must let the therapist know at time of booking that you have a ’SkinBase Gift Card’ to redeem, they will require the code from your card to make the booking.
- Treatment is subject to consultation and patch test.
- The Minimum treatment age is 18 for IPL and Collagen Lift Treatments. Microdermabrasion can be performed on those Under 18 with parental consent but this is subject to the therapist’s insurance guidelines and a consultation to ascertain suitability.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for any other products or services or used in conjunction with any other offers (e.g. Groupon)
- We are not responsible if any Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
- SkinBase Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash (including any unused balance) or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
- Promotional offers may not apply to Gift Card purchases.
- On booking in for an appointment with the SkinBase therapist you are bound by the therapist’s terms and conditions of treatment including any booking fees, late cancellation or no show policy for treatment (This is typically 24-48 hours notice). If you do not adhere to the cancellation policy the gift card may be used in full or part-payment as per the therapist’s cancellation policy.
- The Gift Card code must be presented to the therapist before treatment.
- SkinBase treatment costs vary, please ensure your gift card will cover the cost of treatment or ensure additional means of payment to cover treatment cost.
- You have the right to cancel your order or return a product for any reason, within your statutory rights. To cancel or return a product purchased from SkinBase please send your intent to return or cancel to us anytime prior to 14 days after the date you, or a person indicated by you, acquired physical possession of the product(s). To exercise these rights, you need only provide us with a clear expression of your intent to return a product or cancel an order or service contract.
- We will refund all costs paid by you associated with the gift card, except for any express delivery costs (when you have not selected standard delivery).
- Services, like gift packaging, will not be refunded if the services have been fully performed or if performance has begun with your prior express consent and acknowledgement.
- If the product is damaged, we may offset the amount of your refund by the diminished value of the product.
- You are responsible for returning the item within 28 days of expressing intent to return. Please retain proof of postage. Returns should be marked as such and sent to: Unit 1 West Avenue, Talke, Stoke-on-Trent, ST7 1TL
To the therapist:
- This gift card has been purchased online at skinbase.co.uk You should already have received information regarding the gift card scheme, details of this can be found here.
- Please check the balance of the card at: skinbase.co.uk/check-gift-card/ before commencing any treatment.
- Please check the expiry date to ensure it will be valid at time of treatment.
- Non-PAYG customers wishing to participate in the gift card scheme, must pay a 20% treatment commission to SkinBase to cover the costs of the scheme administration, marketing and transaction costs. For PAYG these costs are covered by PAYG customers treatment fee.
- A consultation and patch test must be carried out in accordance with your insurance and to ensure the redeemer is suitable for treatment.